南京翻譯公司,專業南京翻譯,南京翻譯公司報價,,南京翻譯機構,,江寧區翻譯公司

南京翻譯公司 南京翻譯公司 南京翻譯公司
123

“I'll catch you another time”真的不是我下次再抓你!

 英文中有很多有意思的表達,如果按字面的意思理解,真的會鬧出笑話哦。

I'll catch you another time
有空再約
 

I can't meet you for lunch today, I'll catch you another time, OK? 
我今天不能和你吃午飯了,等下次有空的時候再約,好嗎?

Do the time
坐牢

If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime. 
如果你不想坐牢,那就不要犯罪!

The time of one's life
最高興的時刻

I had the time of my life and wished I could stay there forever. 
那是我一輩子最高興的時候了。我真希望時間在那一刻靜止。

A rare old time
愉快的時光

We all went out on Friday and had a rare old time. 
我們周五出去玩得很開心。

Have a time of it
糟糕艱難的經歷

She does have a time of it with her drunken husband. 
同她那個酗酒的丈夫生活在一起,這是夠艱難的了。


南京翻譯公司推薦閱讀

在線客服

QQ客服一
在線客服QQ10932726
QQ客服二
在線客服QQ10932726
QQ客服三
在線咨詢
伊人思思久99久女女精品视频,亚洲AV无一区二区三区,久久婷婷五月综合色拍亚洲,无码国产精品一区二区免费式